lunes, 25 de mayo de 2009

My favorite subject ! =)

Hi Fellas, well today I’m going to talk about my favorite subject. If you ask yourself what it is? The answer is Psychology =)! This is an “introductory” subject about my entire career. I like it because in it we talk about a lot of topics of psychology, and because my teacher it’s a really good person, his name is Juan Enrique Wilson, is a very good teacher =). He tries to motivate you to transform in a good psychologist in the future.

In this semester I learn a lot of things, like behaviorism, intelligence, memory, and a lot of diferents topics. This is a general view, in other semesters we will see each topic in depth. Can you see why this subject is an introductory subject?

I hope that In the future the subject serves to me to face better the other subjects on my career…I hope that I will be a very good psychologist…and well this is all thanks folks! See you !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario