domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

Larry's Team (L)


Hello guys, sorry but the latest week I was studyng a lot for two writen test and I couldn't write on my blog...but today I'm back =D and I will talk about one of my favorite pictures.


Can you see it? they are my school friends, In the picture your can see Ojitos, Samy, Larry, Jaimito, Nahim, Chubi and I but everybody call us "Larry's Team", Why? Because the leader of the team is larry =)... The picture was taken by one of my girlfirends :D I couldn´t remember which one, sorry =P.


The photo was taken on Scarlet's Birthday (her eigtheen birthday). That day we had a really good time =) a lot of dancing and drinking :X can you see our faces =O? haha xD we were "some" drunk, =O but only a little bit =x... I love this picture because I'm with my friends... and now in the university I really miss them =(...I hope that our friendship never ends =)... Love you guys =) thanks for everything =)!


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Waxin!
    I think you picture is really cool, I miss my school friends too.
    See you tomorrow!!! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Waxo...
    All people miss school frinds at the begining, but then you will make more friends in the university =).
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar