lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

My future

Hi Fellas, How are you? I hope that fine…well today I’m going to talk about my future.

In five years from now I hope to be graduated with my title and I would like to follow a postgraduate course abroad. I would like to study in the U.S.A or Europe. If that can`t be, I hope to be a great psychologist in the clinical area.

Also I hope to have a really cute relationship with my true love, and with her make a cute family and have children =).

In five years from now I hope to be living without my parents, with one stable work, and making money =P, I hope that my work serves to improve the quality of people’s life…and make them happier =).

I hope that In the future I continue seeing my friends, to make many parties, and have a really good time always…And well, that was a little part of my aspirations, see you later =)!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi!
    I hope you have the life you want, it is really nice.
    See you!.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Waxo! Realize! Sofia doesn't pay you attention!
    I think that you sould sing reggaeton with your fellas or become into a famous MC and get thousands of girls

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You could do all this because your couple will have the kids... you don't.

    c u!

    ResponderEliminar