lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

My dreamed job

Hi “little guys” how are you… I hope that fine, well, as you can see is late, but I can’t write on my blog earlier because I was so busy. Well, today I’m going to talk about my dreamed job, and well I never ask my self what my dreamed job is it?

I think that my dreamed job would be work as a psychologist in the clinical area, treatments Childs and young people. I want to works in my own clinical and I want to help some people free, because I think there are a lot of people that needs help and nobody gives it. The principals skills that I need, are, patience, listening capacity, and a good will to improve the quality of people’s life.

I hope that I will be a very good psychologist, because I would like helps a lot of Childs and young people to take of a smile of there faces…I hope that my dreams will be real in a “not too far future”

On my road, I will have a lot of problems, such as, don’t find work, but the heart is so big, and I always fight for make my dreams really! See you guys!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario