lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

Psychology is my life (L)

Hello guys, I’m back, and today I’m going to talk about my career, as you know I’m studying psychology at the “Universidad de Chile” , and I study this science because I would like to improve the quality of people’s life.

A psychologist is very important to society, because they help anybody, with those problems, and they teach you how to live a better life.


A psychologist needs a lot of tools for the future, but there are tools related with the personality, such as, reliability, listening skills, patience, etc. With which you can see that not anybody can be a good psychologist. I hope that I will be a good psychologist in the future.


In the university I have a lot of subjects, but my favorites subjects are history and psychology. History because it helps you to make yourself a critical person, and psychology because is the subject that introduces you in the future career. =)

Well, that is some information of my career, in simple words I Love psychology (L)!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario