lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

Psychology on the web

Hi my little friends =D today I will talk about my favorite website related to my career...If you ask yourself what my career is ...the answer is Psychology =D! but...the truth is that I don't visit any website related to my career...But I searched a website on the web and found a very interesting website related to psychology...the web site is http://www.psicologiapopular.com/ and in the web site you can find some arcticles, papers, related to psychology...it is a web site for everyone that likes psychology.

I like the web site because in the web site you can find a lot of categories...as Love, Adictions, depression, etc...it's a very popular site as its link name.

How often do I use the web site?...The truth is that I found the web site recently but I hope that I will visit the web site once more...because I think it is a very good web site related to psychology.

1 comentario:

  1. hii honey.. xDD.
    well, I don't want to write now, I want to go out and eat some chocolate.
    See youu.. kisses.
    byebye

    ResponderEliminar