lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

I Love My I-Pod (L)!



Hi Guys...What's up?...today I will talk to you about my favorite piece of technology...and it is my I-Pod...(L)...the history of my i-pod is some strange...because I got it from a classmate... and he found it in Australia! =O!..it cost me 30 "lucas"... I used my i-pod to listen to music... and sometimes see videos... but I love my i-pod because I love music...and I can't walk without listening to music...How often do I use my i-pod? this is a very simple question...All day :D! and everyday :D in one word ALWAYS :)!

Another important thing is that my i-pod is the center of many partys, because I have about 500 song of reggaeton, cumbia, salsa, bachata, etc... then...any place that I go...Party comes with me =)!

My I-pod is my life...I can't imagine my life without my i-pod...If you like music like me... you could understand me.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Waxo!
    I love music too, that's why I love my cell phone, I can hear music in it too!
    I don't like reggeaton a lot, but I think it really can be the center of a party!!! =D
    See you man!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi! matii.. We put almost the sameee..
    I really undestand you.
    Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, well, I understand you, but, how can you listen regueton!!??, in a party is... well... but when you "walk on the street of Santiago" (I remembered a song XD)is soo "flaite" XD. Well, is your opcion.

    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Waxo!
    Yeah, I understand you! I love music too! Though now my cell phone was stolen, so I can't hear anything =P
    anyway... if I have a party, I'll let you know!

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would agree there...
    "I'm waxoo and I lost mi bag with my favourite piece of technology, so if you saw my ipod please contact me"

    ResponderEliminar