lunes, 6 de abril de 2009

A little part of my history...

Hello, if you ask yourself who I'm I will give you a very short introduccion of my life...

My name is Matías Nicolas Arias Púas, but everybody calls me Waxo, I'm 18 years old, and I study Psychology in the best university of Chile .. "La Universidad de Chile", I live in Villa la Reina near the new Militar Hospital... I hope this English course gave me all I need to write and speak English better... I need to practice a lot, but I'm sure that this will work. :D!


PS : I LOVE COLO COLO ( L )


5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Mati Yankee!..
    You're a very nice person, I really think that, but sometimes I think you talk to much.
    jajajaa. I hope we can be friends =).
    ByeBye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi my BIG friend!
    What a coincidence!! Your blog's name reminds me a cute "pelolais", just like you
    I hope we have a great time in class
    greets!

    PS: I LOVE O'HIGGINS

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Waxo, I will not kill you =(
    You are a very nice person, and I hope you still be so. =D

    I see you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello waxo.
    i really dont know you, but is fun write in blogs.
    I hope that yours with Toto works. by!

    ResponderEliminar