jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

My dream vacations =)

Hi fellas! How are you? I hope that fine, well today I’m going talk about my dream vacations =) and…well I make myself this question all the time, and I believe that the perfect place would be Greece. Why Greece? Because that country has a really important history and they have a really rich culture… and I don’t know, my dream always has been take me a picture beside the great Athena statue…that would be so great, so wonderful, that would be a dream make true…

Another place that I would like to visit, and have a really god time in it, is Caribbean! Yeah, because is a really “tropical paradise”, I would like to see beautiful women, jaja =$! I would like to enjoy the water of the tropical sea! And go to all of night clubs and discotheques… A lot of drinking, a lot of dancing and a lot of smoking! That would be really great! I love parties, and I love beautiful women =$… The Caribbean is the “beautiful women paradise” =)

But after all I would remember that there are only dreams =( ! I hope that one day that would be possible, but I don’t know…that is so hard…but as people say “dream is free”

See ya next week my dear fellas !! Take care !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario