jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

What I do to improve my faculty =D

Hello my dear folks, I’m back after two weeks of absence…well today I’m going to talk about some suggestions for improving my Faculty.

I think that the most important thing is the infrastructure, because I think that isn’t so modern. But more that this is the space in the faculty, I believe that in the faculty isn’t sufficient rooms. I think that we need more computers labs, because the two computer labs are always full of people and in that circumstances is too hard work, especially when there English classes or another class that it need the computer labs.

What I do to improve this situation… I don’t know… I will put another computer lab with more computers; I think that with one more computer lab this situation will change. Another think that I will improve is the incorporation of a “study room”, because the library is too small, and is so noisy, I think that de library of socials is the loudest library in Juan Gomez Millas Campus. With this “study room” the student of sociales faculty could study calm and silent. This room will have a really amazing impact, because a lot of students need that room to study in silence, in a “really silence”.

To last for finish, I improve the size of the class rooms, because I think that there are so small for many people. That will be so great because the student could have more space, and in a more comfortable host-seeking our heads think better =D!!!!

Well my dear fellas! That is it, see you next time, missing me a lot please! jajaja see you take care !! =D

2 comentarios:

  1. I totally agree with you my fella, I think that we have to many potential to be exploted, so we need the tools to do it



    take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good response Matias,

    I thinkn space is always a problem on almost any campus. I have never been in this library, but I think that would be the first place I would make improvements, because the library is the heart of any school.


    Anyway, here are a few grammar comments:

    --"I think that isn´t so modern..." should be "I think that it isn´t so modern..." Remember, when you have a new verb in a new clause, you need a new subject too right before it.

    --"..isn´t sufficient rooms..." should be "there aren´t enough rooms..." Because it is plural, you need "aren´t"

    --"To last for finish, I improve the size..." should be "To finish, I would improve..." You need the word "would" because it is a conditional phrase.

    Take care

    Joe

    ResponderEliminar