jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

My beautiful city =D

Hi my dear fellas, today I’m going to talk about my beautiful city and this is for you, you that never have been in my city…I’m from Santiago, Chile…This is the Chilean capital and it has about six million of habitants, is a city full of smog, but it has beautiful places that you can visit. =D

To begin I’m going to talk a very funny place…of mechanic entertainment games, “macro-games” that is “Fantasilandia”, is a very interesting places, in it you can have a really good time with your friends! If you are new in the city, you would visit this place.

Another place that you will visit is “suecia neighberhoad”, this is the party place, at night this is a very visit place, by young people, a lot of discotheques, and a lot of music al drinking =D!

And the latest place is the “monumental stadium” that is the house of my love soccer team Colo Colo =D! A soccer match of Colo Colo is another good experience; the passion that you will feel is indescribable. You will visit this place because Colo Colo is the best soccer team of Chile, and always is a really good spectacle see the best soccer team Ever! =D

And this is all fellas, see you later =D! take Care !!!! =D Love YA!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario