jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

My favorites sports

Hi Folks! How are you, I hope that fine today I’m going to talk about my favorites sports, and if you ask yourself what they are, they are soccer, tennis and table tennis =).


To begin I’m going to talk about soccer because it is my favorite sport, well, Soccer to me is a Religion, I like to see and play soccer, My favorite team of Chile is the “twenty eight times champion Colo Colo” =) I like to go to stadium to encourage my team. Another thing that a would like to say is that I play in the Soccer Team of the faculty…The “Ciencias Sociales Futbol Club” xD… Soccer to me is a really passion.


Tennis and table tennis are sports really interesting to me, but not as soccer. I like to see tennis and I like to play table tennis. I would like to play tennis, but I don’t have de resistance necessary to be a great tennis player XD…The sport that I dislike is golf, because I believe that is a elitist sport, because to play golf you need have a lot of money…to me is a exclusive sport, reserved to rich people. I hope that in the future that change, and everyone can play golf.


Well to finish I have a gift for you, and that is a photo of the “Garra Blanca” we are the fans of the best club of Chile Colo Colo =D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario