jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

Transantiagooooo!!!! xD

Hi my dear fellas, how are you, I hope that fine, well today I’m going to talk about my new transport system…and it is…Transantiago.

In my opinion the new transport system is better than old system, because now I can to change the bus for free, four times in two hours, this is really important because I can make a little journey paying only once for the trip.

But, the new system also has bad things, such as, the buses full of people, sometimes the bus delay a lot of time…maybe one hour or more!!! That is so bad =/ but I think that the new system is better than old system because is cheaper and it combined whit the “metro system” and that maybe could make your journey shorter.

About my experience, when the new system starts, I have to wait a lot for one bus, and the people got angry easily! Now I think in it that was so funny! Now the system is much better than the start, people don’t got angry with the same easily, and the buses pass faster than in the start.
Despite this the new system have a lot of things to improve, the changes that I apply in the future to make the system better would be have more busses and have they under control to make the system faster and solve the “bus full of people problem”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario