jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

I'm Back Baby (H)!

Hi my dear and loved fellas, as you wanted , I'm BAAAAACK =D this is my second blog experience, but now I'm on level four, this is my last level =D ! I hope that this experience would be so wonderful like my first experience the last semester.

To start, I'm going to talk about some activities that I want to do this semester on this blog experience. In the future I would like to write about my freak histories in the university, my dreams to the future, in few words, make this blog my life’s diary.

That would be so great, because I thought that is so interesting write about the life’s experience. That would make possible that all the “readers” know more about myself, and they could comment the histories, and talk about their life’s experiences, that will be so wonderful =D!.

Also I want to write about my favorites people, my favorites places, my favorites dates, my favorites books, etc. Maybe I could talk to you about my loves, my lovers =$, who knows? jaja =$ ! I thought that the important thing on this blog experience is learn more about English language, write and talk better, on the end of this course, I hope that all make true, I’m so motivated, and that is all =D see you the next week my dear friends =D take care =D! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD BYYYYEEE !!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario